Subject:
LDraw.org 2005 Steering Committee Candidates - A summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 03:42:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all.

Just as I did last year I have (1) put together a summary of the Steering Committee candidates for your reference. You can find it here. Right now the nominations, seconds, and acceptances (as followups to this post) are flowing fast but I’ll do my best to keep it up to date.

Candidates are listed in alphabetic order by last name and no endorsement or preference by ldraw.org (2) is implied or should be inferred from their being ordered so.

If you have any corrections or comments, please let me know, by email if it’s at all possible. (as in, please don’t post a correction as a followup to this post, it’s just clutter, use my email)

1 - Thanks to Orion for stubbing it out for me and getting it started!
2 - or by me...

++Lar