Subject:
Orion Pobursky joins LDraw.org website staff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 04:35:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have decided to hand off the reins of the LDraw.org Website Content Manager to Orion Pobursky. I will continue to be involved with the site and with LDraw organization issues, but Orion will now shape the content of the website and manage site volunteers.

I made this decision because I saw my motivation to work with the website itself waning, while the need for updates, fixes, and new content ever-growing. Several people have been eager to contribute, while I was not providing a strucutre for them to contribute within. I feel a new site content leader, along with the new system we will be making live very shortly, will breathe some much needed new life into the site.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. From now on, please take website contribution issues directly to Orion at orion@ldraw.org.

Thanks!

-Tim