 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 6121 – 6140 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) Are you having problems with the pages I put up at (URL)? Do you have any suggestions on ways the pages could be restructured to be smaller, but still usable as a tool to locate a specific part by looking at images of a bunch of parts? Some (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

Actually subject line says all. How about making a move about it? Many efforts ongoing around the community requires this. The first examples that come to mind are piece auctions, set inventory database and Lego CAD studies. We have already several (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

(...) Ooops, I thought I covered that when I wrote this yesterday about the sets-DB: "Those URLs aren't guaranteed to be the final URLs in the system for sets, but when they move to a better URL nomenclature for sets, there'll be automatic (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Generating Ldraw pieces with consistent face orientation

Hello! After several months of coding, and after reading an old thread about 'face orientation' in Ldraw files (I can only remember L. Zide was involved here, but can't remember his 'opponent's name), I now have a bunch of Java code to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: [LDAO] New beta version available

one more problem with Version 2.1.0! when setting parimeters, ldraw doesnt comply to settings (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: on the word "official" in "OMR"

(...) [...] You hit the nail on the head. May I paste that text into the ldraw.org legal page? And then I'd link to it from the OMR page as well. -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 Give an airhead email and its the end of the world - three (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

(...) [...] (...) Nifty-poos. (...) Hmm... it could be more organized nixing the models.sets, but then again the discussion on each subgroup would be pretty minimal that a main group would be almost necessary to keep discussion going. We could of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

Should we add a search path in the ldraw.ini file? There is a performance hit if you specify the directories in a different order. The first time LDLite finds a reference to a file, it tries to open the file in /p directory, then /parts, etc. Trying (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Mindstorm Part Numbers

Has anyone tried this? This would be a boon to good numbers for LDraw. -John Van Robert Munafo <munafo@gcctech.com> wrote in message news:FE5sz6.Lu0@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

(...) Definitely. (...) Both IMHO are necessary. I do all my non-LDAO (which is quite a bit) LDraw/LDLite stuff from the command-line. VC++ doesn't make it *that* hard to implement exotic command-line parameters, especially if one uses getopt(). I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

(...) Something to consider here is future expansion into a UNIX-ish (or Java, or Perl/TK, etc.) version of LDraw. The availability of setting startup parameters on the command-line in these cases is essential. (...) Oh. :-, I wonder if I'm a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Software Download Templates

I need to ask for help from those of you who have created utilities that are designed for use with LDraw or LDraw .dat format files. ldraw.org will be offering a centralized download section for these utilities. If you have created one of these (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

(...) Ok, I see. And I can see advantages and disadvantages to that too: Advantages: - Set can be publicly accessible for comments and editing before placed on a site and approved. - Set can be sent to one place and multiple model editors can have (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Storage and Display of OMR Files

I need some pointers and input on how the OMR should display the download pages and also where the files will be stored. I remember when discussions on the OMR first started the general consensus was to use a Lugnet newsgroup to store the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

(...) That's what I'd say too :) -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

(...) To add some clarification to the original newsgroup idea, I didn't mean that things like the Lugnet sets-DB would automatically root through the newsgroups and point to any old version of a model that happened to appear in the .models.sets (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: "Well-Formed" LDraw (Was: regular expressions for DAT file subpart lines)

Hey now, that's beginning to look like the yacc grammer for LDRAW in the LDLite source code. If you want to get precise in the language spec, grab the LDLite lex and yacc files and either take them as the defacto standard or modify them to handle (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository Filenames/Headers

After discussing the ldraw.org Official Model Repository header and file naming system, I feel that we can come to a final resolution.  A lot has been discussed on the topic, including various file naming systems and also locations within the models (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: "Well-Formed" LDraw (Was: regular expressions for DAT file subpart lines)

(...) Both of the above are common output from LDAO code. (...) Well, I was just throwing stuff out. I don't know if LDraw would take that one, or not. (...) Darned context-sensitive constructions. (...) I didn't say they made sense. Just that they (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: [LDAO] New beta version available

The subdirectory access makes life a whole lot easier :) The only problems I've foungd so far is that you can not move a file to another directory, but you can place a copy of it there. The other thing is, on the computer I'm on now, the family (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

More:  Next Page >>