Re: on the word "official" in "OMR"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 20:16:36 GMT

At 12:48 PM 7/3/99 , Todd Lehman wrote:

Pardon me if this has come up somewhere already...I just wanna register a
suggestion...

On any resource that contains the phrase "Official Model Repository" in
the context of LEGO sets, I think it would be a good idea to define what
"official" means very carefully and explicitly in some sort of highly
visible disclaimer, for example maybe something like:

[...]

You hit the nail on the head.  May I paste that text into the ldraw.org
legal page?  And then I'd link to it from the OMR page as well.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Give an airhead email and its the end of the world - three words: forwarded
chain letters.  Any questions?