 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 601 – 620 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

(...) That's probably because your newsreader isn't set to wrap out-going messages or it's line-wrapping is non-standard. The web interface may be able to understand the protocol, but not all other newsreaders do. When the message is replied to, it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)

Me too. Sproaticus wrote in message <3714CCDF.AA445842@g...es.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)

(...) On the other hand, "The Foundation" at Cal Poly is the main controlling agency on campus. People tend to say "Foundation" with a very negative tone, mainly due to thier ridiculusly anal procedures and policies; despite the fact that they pay (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

(...) Usually I just use PNG instead of GIF which cuts roughly 20% of the file size (on average). If you want to improve the GIF compression of images you have to reduce the colour depth of the images. I use pnmdepth (from the netpbm/pbmplus (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: LDraw part library structure

Terry K (legoverse@geocities.com) wrote a long but clear description of how part numbering and naming is going to be in the future. Good plan! Clear description! [...] (...) Yup! Thanks to Joshua, Steve, and Terry for working this out. Play well, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

Tim Courtney (tcourtney@avenew.com) wrote: [...] (...) Netscape 4.* and MSIE5 supports PNG, but I am afraid it's only non-transparent images it handles correctly. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Are there any Dutch people who don't speak at least one of the other languages listed? When I visited 9 years ago, I didn't meet anyone who didn't speak 2 or 3 languages fluently. -John Van Bram Lambrecht wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Todd, For the sets group, it would help if we had a standardized way of naming TLG sets. Just using the set number gets us in trouble when multiple sets have the same number. I assume Pause has some sort of coding system to deal with this. Would (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

I have to agree here. Some of your messages are kind of(sometimes very) confusing. And when you reply to a message you delete what was in the message rather than leaving the part of the original message you were replying to. If you were to do that, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

I'm sorry but it did not show up like that in email for me. I checked the message on the web and it was in your post that showed up with the line being long, not mine. Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: ftp://silo.riv.csu.edu.au/pub/ldraw no longer exists

I'm copying this to lugnet.cad.dev, to be sure everyone sees it. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

In order to begin assembling the ldraw.org official (TLG) model repository, I need to begin collecting TLG models in Ldraw. If you have made any TLG models you would be willing to contribute to the repository, please email them to me in .dat or .mpd (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: New guidelines on parts and numbers (long)

i have made an observation. ldraw already violates the rule of no #16 7xxxx parts. look at e.g. the gold coins or the exhaust pipes... what is going to be done about that? (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

I'll see if I can find a way to change it. I don't read all the groups so I don't see all the things like that that could be helpful. Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

Um, I don't think that's possible because I haven't figured out how to change line length yet :) I will look into it though. Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

(...) Osvaldo Fernandez has offered to work on the Spanish translation. People who want to help can start by downloading the file <URL:(URL), which contains the phrases Tim would like to have translated right now. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Complete list of metacommands?

I am trying to get a complete list of the type 0 metacommands and this is what I currently have, if people can let me know the ones that I am missing that would be fantastic. Standard LDraw metacommands (see (URL) STEP - Marks the end of the (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Actually, LDraw and LEdit _do_ support directories. You just have to specify the directory in the DAT file. How do you think the s\ directory under parts\ works? Take a look at the last few lines of parts\3634.dat for example. (...) There is (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) All LDraw submodels that are not official sub-models can be inlined and then the separate parts moved around to keep the order of attaching pieces correct. Ideally, an instruction generator should be able to go through the main DAT file and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: MPD Parts? (and a confession)

(...) Cool. I have it implemented and it works tolerably well. (...) modelling (...) Rokenbok is mostly not compatible, only the plates have the requisite nubs on them. But that is cool since you can build any Lego construction off the plates and (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

More:  Next Page >>