 CAD / Development / 1387
Re: LDraw part library structure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:19:33 GMT

Terry K (legoverse@geocities.com) wrote a long but clear
description of how part numbering and naming is going to be
in the future.

Good plan! Clear description!

[...]

   71185.dat  The Antenna 6H Chrome in color #383 (#383 is right, right?)

Yup!

Thanks to Joshua, Steve, and Terry for working this out.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk               --
--  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/FAQ/>  --