 CAD / Development / 1439
Re: LDraw part library structure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 01:42:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu (Joshua Delahunty) writes:
[...]
But seriously, I would like to express my thanks to Joshua Delahunty
for all his brainstorming and hard work on formulating these standards.
His ideas for using underscore categories and the xxxxCyy formatting
for composites was pivotal.   Although initially, I had my doubts.

Initially, ha!  (I had to hit him with a wiffle bat repeatedly, folks)
<g>

I've been hit numerous times (upside the head, base of the neck, whammo to
the ear, flat across the noggin, and more) by Joshua's wiffle bat over the
past *5* years -- and I feel all the smarter for it.

I've got my own bat, of course, for when we slug it out, but in the end,
it's Joshua who is almost always right, especially when it comes to systems
of categorization and other AR/OC details.  :)

--Todd