 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4261 – 4280 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What happened reagdring formalisation?

Farlie A <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA1J1F.Mzx@lugnet.com... (...) LDraw.org? What Lar said, its still in the works right now. Good thing this week I am on vacation, because I can jot some thoughts down when not working on other (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Diablo-style RPG?

I meant Diablo-style in the sense that it utilizes a top-down, 2.5D view (easy to do using LDraw. not so tough). I know where you can get the engine. You can think up whaterver type plot you want, I'd just like to see some interest in this. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.228)

  What happened reagdring formalisation?

It's in the title but what was eventually decided about formalising LDraw.org? I ask because I had a new meta command I wanted to submit and wanated to send it to the right person! (If nothing fixed yet let me know and i'll put up in cad.dev) Alex (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.228)

  Looking for editors...

Hey... I'm working on changing the LDraw.org download section by adding OS-specific sections, and download pages broken down from there. It will start off with Windows, Mac, and Linux sections. Currently, I have a Mac editor, and I would like a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.228)

  March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM voting

Here goes, (URL) out and vote.... -- Terry K -- (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.228)

  LDraw & TLC (was: Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

[revisiting an old thread] (...) This is kinda what I meant: (URL) My sense is that they not only want to be able (...) Actually, I'm not entirely convinced that LEGO's own proprietary modeling format will necessarily be text-based. Naturally, I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.228)

  March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

Ryan Dennett races to a win... A second win of the MOTM goes to Ryan and his "Corvette Country Road". And for the second month, the winner is an auto-themed entry - how interesting. (URL) Terry K -- (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.228)

  Re: March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

"Ryan Dennett" <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G9Jpyx.GwH@lugnet.com... (...) '...and uhh, I'd like to thank the Academy...' :-) Congrats, Ryan! -Tim (who also really liked the Star Wars rendering) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.228)

  Re: March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

I just want to say thanks to everyone who voted for me and also to Tim Courtney who made some suggestions, that helped make this scene so cool. Thanks Tim. :) The Star Wars scene was also a great rendering, and I figured that that would be the one (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) There is no defacto set, because the Pyy numbers only exist for LCAD purposes, and the numbers are not allocated until somebody goes to the trouble of authoring the part - so the "Master list" is, in effect, the current PARTS.LST file in your (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) Gads I hope so. After reading your post I checked out the peeron.com part list and noticed that the cat has part number "x91". I don't know if that's supposed to be 2546x91, or just x91. It's also possible--in fact likely--that the x numbers (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Where does a parts author go next?

(...) to (...) that (...) Seems it might be parts@ldraw.org (not partsref@ldraw.org as on the "Contact Us" page on www.ldraw.org), as email to partsref@ldraw.org does bounce. I've used partsref@home.com before today. Chris (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.227)

  Edger utility available

I've developed a small utility in Java for adding conditional edge lines to parts. I thought this might be handy to Ldraw developers; it certainly has been for me. You can find it at: (URL) code and the Java class file are included. Usage is simple: (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.227)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

Good job Ryan, Thanks for summarizing the long awaited OMR guidelines. Two comments: 1. Having the error.dat file is a right place to declare the eventual incompleteness of the model (missing, yet unmodelled parts etc). I would require the modellers (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.227)

  LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

Ok, I have made some changes to the OMR Standards based on the feedback that has been given. If there is no major objections than this is how the Standard will remain, but as always feedback is nescessary for things to work well. I think that most (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

"Ryan Dennett" <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G8vs4v.K4s@lugnet.com... (...) I have some nitpicking to do, not too much though. :o) All of the meat of this post is fine the way I see it, but there needs to be some (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.227)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

Ok, I've made some changes to the Standards. One thing I forgot to say in my post was that for more information on the repository and for previous posts see www.ldraw.org/repository Anyway, here is what I made for changes... Moved "Terms" to the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.227)

  Re: lost it! all of it.

(...) well, yea.. but i am using a computer for more then just cad. I also play games and such on it as well as since i am getting a cd burner and 60 gigabites.. MP3 time hehehhe since i have the basic LDRAW stuff on cd ill be usin it as soon as i (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.227)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

(...) I don't quite understand what this means, probably because I've just been unaware as to what the OMR actually is. Is it a center where you download models into a standard directory, as is done with 'Parts'? And one question about sub-models (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Small link error in Ldraw.org

Hello Tim, I would like to bring to your attention that there is a a minor link error on the homepage (URL) the link to "LDraw.org Help Desk" is correct, the red arrow just in front of it still links to the "MLCAD Resources incorporate with (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

More:  Next Page >>