 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3821 – 3840 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: L3P and L3Lab

Ryan J Farrington wrote... (...) L3P generates POV files for ray-tracing ((URL) is a DAT file viewer. Read the short descriptions on (URL) follow the links to my pages (URL) detailed info. /Lars PS. I know L3Lab can generate POV code too, but only (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Limits on participation in MOTM/SOTM? (Was: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

(...) I disagree! The objective with MOTM and SOTM is to show off the best LEGO renderings (preferably with LDraw based tools, I suppose) we can make. The only kind of "limit" I can imagine is that you have to put together a description of _how_ you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Beginner's tutorial to programming LDraw utilities (Delphi Edition)

(...) Thanks! (...) There are lots of free resources for Delphi newbies on the net + a very good context sensitive online help. The description you requested is only a keystroke away (for those who have Delphi installed.) The Delphi help system is (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system

(...) Sure thing, but could you perhaps elaborate just a bit on the meaning of "work properly"? Are you looking for multiple levels of polling like l3lab? Don And by the way, since we're in o-t.geek: vi? blech! At least emacs has the ldraw-mode (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files

Hmm, you could use the IFPOV and ENDPOV statements: 0 IFPOV 0 text { ttf "arial.ttf" // check your fonts directory for the proper names 0 "place your text here" // well, place your text there 0 1, // thickness of text (text will be 3D, dunno what (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: June 2001 MOTM contest

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GE0K6s.Ew@lugnet.com... (...) For an LDraw.org run contest, I would restrict entries to models which have been generated with DAT utilities. (...) I wouldn't restrict model entries to bare (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) Maybe so, but I still like it. :^) Besides, it's really all about backwards compatibility. You're not suggesting we rename the [LDraw] key to [] are you? After all, it's just as redundant. Perhaps I'm a dummy, but I've got all sorts of LDAO (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Mac MPD Utility obsolescence

Man, I just realized that my old (URL) MPD Utility> is still listed on LDraw.org. Frankly, I don't think there's still a need for it, and I wouldn't really trust it to "do the right thing" with any given MPD. It was sort of cobbled together as a (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Issue with new LDConfig.ldr

(...) The 1.0 LDraw File Format specification itself is silent on the matter of line endings, but indeed the "File Format Restrictions for Official Parts" requires DOS line endings ((URL) opinion is that while well-behaved software should output (...) (15 years ago, 6-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Proposal

I've got a bit of a problem with the LDraw derived software. I love the tools I use. My problem is with the unfortunate choice of filename extension. When LDraw/LEdit were written, it didn't really matter much. However, nowadays file (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: MPD spec

Rui: (...) See <URL: (URL) >. You are welcome to try to make it easier to understand. (...) I am constantly (almost) thinking about adding a search feature to ldraw.org, but I haven't had time to find an implementation I like. Play well, Jacob (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Must everything be php?

Why does everything on ldraw.org have to be converted to php links? This is insane. For instance, I noticed the "recent article box" on the top right of the main page says Bram Lambrecht's LDraw & Ledit tutorial was posted on the Feb. 10th. I'd (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote: <snip> (...) Too true! (...) How about 3d modeling Parent->Child relationships When the Parent part moves, All children move in relation to it, including rotation (Unless they are Tracking to another (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: DAT voting page up

I've never authored lego parts for ldraw, but I did for pov-ray (at the time I was using Anton Raves library which is very good (a lot more detailed than ldraw, I haven't tried l3P so I don't know the quality of the output) but it was lacking some (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Help with LDLite

Hello, I've just installed LDLite. Everything seems to be OK, I can lauch it. But after openning a DAT file, nothing appears on the screen. I've tried to change the LDraw specified folder, but it doesn't work. (Ldraw and Ledit work fine...) Could (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: ldglite 0.9.4

[ With copies to sslug-alpha (for at få prøvekørt installationsvejledningen på nogle alpha-systemer) ] (...) [...] Great. I have updated the installation and upgrade instructions for Linux users: (2 URLs) let me know, if you find errors in them. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: L3DView v0.5 view LDraw models in real-time 3D

Note that I am moving this thread into the lugnet.cad.dev group. Don Heyse <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:FwGIDn.1Cw@lugnet.com... (...) I will probably make the source available at some point, once I have a chance to clean (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Downloadable Handbook?

(...) reference-pages on ldraw.org. to me it is not (...) homepage, while the more useful specifications for (...) pdf-file and make it downloadable to get a sort of (...) Tim In my view most of the material Willy is speaking of is not really "PT (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Tried it, and I like it.

After being a part of the LEGO online community since 1996, I have finally got around to trying ldraw....and I must say it's very impressive. Not only is ldraw itself great, but all the utilities and extra goodies are perfect. It's hard to imagine (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) I do. The parts I use the most (Technic axles, cross blocks, bushings, pins and so on), I also remember the number for. But I'm helpless without a list which can be used to look up the ones I can't remember, obviously. Fredrik (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

More:  Next Page >>