Subject:
Tried it, and I like it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 01:18:54 GMT

After being a part of the LEGO online community since 1996, I have finally
got around to trying ldraw....and I must say it's very impressive. Not only
is ldraw itself great, but all the utilities and extra goodies are perfect.
It's hard to imagine all the work that people have put into all of this!

I sat down this weekend and read the information on the ldraw.org site,
downloaded the software and was creating instructions in less than an hour.
Of course it took me a while to get the hang of finding the pieces and
getting them in the right place. But once I got the hang of it off I went.
By the end of the weekend I had complete instructions done and even a couple
of renderings.

Once again great stuff guys, thanks for all the hard work everyone has put
into making ldraw work so well.

jt

ps. Here is the fruits of my labor from this weekend: