 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3781 – 3800 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Announcing All New LDraw.org Website!

Greetings!! I am very pleased to present to you our totally new and redesigned website at: (URL) past several months at LDraw.org have been spent putting together this new site with a focus on ease of navigation, straightforward information, and (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes: **snip of good answers to all of my questions** (...) Tim, you stinker! How can I have my "LCad Apocrypha" website if there's no LCAD anymore!?! I certainly shouldn't use "LDraw Apocrypha" since that implies (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

(...) Now that I think of it, this kind of bugs me. If I could come up with a low-maintenance way to put "MegaBloks" on every clone.dat brick I would happily do so. How can LEGO imply ownership of a virtual brick that could, frankly, be any of a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

There is a broken link in the Linux Getting Started section: (URL) link to the LDraw Parts Library in Step 1 is broken. It current is set to the following: (URL) Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:Gr2Kr7.IGE@lugnet.com... (...) Well, yes. The loose-knit community which is the 'governing body' of the parts updates and libraries was called LCAD, or at least, the parts updates themselves (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com> wrote in message news:Gqzvr4.Jo9@lugnet.com... (...) To an extent, I do. When I was having the website logo redone right before Kidvention, I had a discussion about this with one of LEGO's lawyers. I had the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

(...) No way! I think it's absolutly necessary that the word LEGO be put on each and every one of those K'Nex pieces that were modelled a few months ago! 8?D I think if you were modelling an element available from a clone manufacturer only, you'd be (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Stickers

the way i name my "stickers" are simply 0 ~Sticker:Maersk Logo thats an example.of coarse there are litterally millions of stickers, official and unofficial custom. now the "~" is ment for subparts. and if you think bout it, stickers can be (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 0.263)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) I think you got it just right. The LCD has to be associated with a geometry, or it's meaningless. It would make sense to use LDraw for the LCD, especially if the 'L' is for 'LDraw'. ;) Steve (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Request for Comment on my L3P camera tutorial

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeremy H. Sproat writes: [snipped] (...) Love it! But why not submit it to Tim Courtney of LDraw.org. He/they really want some user input/experience of LDraw related issues. Think about it! Jeroen (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  LCD - Small Update

I updated the LCD pages to reflect the new name, 'LDraw Connection Database.' I also updated the Reference: Specifications page with a new section, called 'Works in Progress,' which includes a page link to LCD. -Tim (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Is it restricted in applicability to just LDraw parts? (that is, if there were a competing parts format, could the idea be applicable? Could the database (perhaps with coordinate transformation) itself? If it's not restricted (and I think it's (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

(...) I've put together a tutorial. It is the first in a series on how I put my LDRAW POVRAY animations together. I'm looking for feedback and mistakes. It's at (URL) if you think it is worthy, feel free to link to it or repost it. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Good Ideas... Now figure out a way of getting scripting into the toolset as well. (Currently the only tool is the LDS script compiler.. Which I cant find the URL for..:-( ) Of course ultimatly it will be possible thanks to D3D and Quickdraw or (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

Hello Team, On Ldraw.org I've found a link that is still broken: On page: (URL) the text body just above the list there is a link named "Certification Report" (behind "Also, view the "). Currently this points incorrectly to: (URL) believe it should (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Wow, for a second there, I thought the authors had really made a 3-D rendering of God from The Brick Testament. @8^) (URL) was amazed that someone had taken the time to model God's hair, which I had hand-carved out of a white helmet because LEGO has (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Hmm. I read this as "Larry thinks LAD and KACS meant for the LCD data to go *in* the DAT files". But reading section 1.2, (URL), makes it clear that the data is intended to be position in files outside the DATs. But the bottom line is that (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: RGB Coding in LDraw?

Dave Schuler wrote... (...) We have previously discussed a "0 TEXTURE xxx" meta command, where xxx could be RUBBER, CHROME, SLOPE, etc. I have been wondering about another approach where color properties are encoded in the color value. E.g. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

A note worthy of some serious consideration, I got a priavte email from Jude Beaudin, who suggested the name might infringe on LEGO's interests. He suggested the project be renamed to 'LDraw Connection Database' instead, preserving the acronym and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) I would assume BlockCAD. Anton? Though compatibility problems might arise if my assumption is correct about center points on parts - if LCD is (and I believe it most definitely will be) designed around the LDraw library, and that is a factor, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.263)

More:  Next Page >>