 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3681 – 3700 of 7032.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) I'll have a better answer for this when I port my Java implementation to Perl. But yah, I guess "comprehensive" and "generic" don't quite mix well. I want comprehensive, in that this library could be used for many different methods of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

"Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> skrev i meddelandet news:3C671582.801040...oot.com... (...) If the parts are BFC compliant, there's no need to tag for 'top', 'left' etc. as this information is already there in the surface normal (with much (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Actually this brings up a different issue. I haven't put alot of thought into it yet, but I think it would be useful to add information in the part files that would allow a program to differentiate between geometry that represents 'outside' (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: LCD - LDraw Connection Database - Proposal

(...) I think the idea of having an LMPL separate from the LCD is definitely a good idea. Not everyone is going to want to do animation or whatnot - I know that I'm personally more interested in just having a good way to connect the parts together. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Aren't all of these classes Abstract? I mean this is only a template for implementing a Class Library right? Are you planning on actually filling in the code also? or just defining the interfaces? (...) So far you've got a few more levels in (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) > (Maybe not too much, let's keep it lean and mean.) At the least, I > think we should make the object model workable in C++, Java, Perl and > Python. (...) This is interesting. I wonder what we can do as far as making it both comprehensive (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: Part 6588 Question

(...) The height on this part name was given in plates. 3 1/3 bricks = 7 plates. And see (URL) for new developments. :) Steve (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Backface culling (BFC) is what you are describing, but it isn't what Kyle was asking for :-). In traditional realtime 3D rendering, polygons only have one side. The back side is literally non-existent. It doesn't get drawn at all. This is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Well, while I haven't tried it, I'm fairly sure that my implementation of MPD-handling in LDView would happily load an MPD file as a subfile of another MPD file or a dat file. :-) --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

Hello Team, On Ldraw.org I've just found another broken link: On the homepage: (URL) the left side/second from top frame that contains links to "Reference", "Download", "Community", "Parts Library" and lots of "smaller" links, a link named "Parts (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GrA7CA.24y@lugnet.com... (...) Shall this lines be only container classes or shall they have the working code? If they have working code, they are heavily depending on the target system (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  I'd like to have a little word with Duncan Jardine - Winner of the SOTM September 2001 on Ldraw.org

Hi Duncan, I'd like to ask you some question about your rendering. Unfortunately you haven't left any e-mail-address. Please contact me. Many thx. Willy (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.people)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) showcased. It all comes down to what is the purpose of the contest/showcase? If the purpose is to showcase the absolute best models, then there should be no limits at all on participation, other than that a model which has won already should (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: LDraw.org Fonts and CSS

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GqzAus.MIE@lugnet.com... (...) No prob! (...) Hmmm... I don't see that on mine, but what I do see is the 'View Polls Page' link is VERY tiny, unreadably small on my IE5.0 for Windows. The (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Call for Developer Discussion

Hey everyone! It was a lot of fun casually chatting about the needs and the potential of the LCD. Now its time to get down in the dirt and see it become a reality. KACS and LAD have put a TON of energy and effort into this, and it seems to be a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr3v12.GG8@lugnet.com... (...) Yep, Brad was another example I was thinking of, but forgot to mention it. He does some absolutely incredible stuff no doubt!! I'm just wondering if it is (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

A little late.... The first winners for 2002 are: Model of the Month - Ralph Döering's "My House". A beautiful virtual version of the building Ralph lives in. I would like to see more of this one. Ralph, any more images we could link to? Scene of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) I thank you for coming to my defense. Yes, the two dragons are different. In fact, they are very different when you have them up close. However I will admit that from a distance, as they are in the pictures I sent in for MOTM, they do appear (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Mac OS 8.6

(...) Can Stuffit Expander handle a .tar.gz file? That would be perfect since there's already a complete set of parts files already in that format. This parts file works well on linux and Mac OS X. (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Mac OS 8.6

(...) I'm having problems getting macLDGLite .5 to run on ... iMac 333Mhz / MacOS 8.6 / 160MB It launches, but whenever I try to render anything, I get a long rapidly scrolling list of files that are not found. I think it doesn't see the LDRAW (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

More:  Next Page >>