 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3601 – 3620 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New MAC Modeller for LDRAW FILES

(...) Measuring load and display times using the menu bar clock. To load and display the dat for my caboose took 15 seconds in MLM and 3 seconds to load and display the dat in LDV 0.4.2. (...) I know it is, but I still have a hard time accepting (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: New MAC Modeller for LDRAW FILES

Wow even better feedback! Keep it comming I'll discuss both versions - Cocoa and Carbon / Classic Firstly Cocoa Load times, I concur they are much slower (compared to the Carbon version), especially a model of 800+ lines of code, at this stage I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) I would, but that page is unavailable, too. :( Mike (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Which brings up an interesting point... a single sign-in/membership system for the community at large, similar to Passport or similar. Something that provides a single solution for all organizations/sites that might need to do something (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) I think the letter idea is the best one yet. I was going to post something like this last night, but you beat me to it. :P It's analogous to Lugnet's membership packet, but less intensive to administer. Even a post card with a unique text (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Sorry to respond to my own post, but it would be simple to automatically generate and check the confirmation codes. Just create a hash of the person's info along with some "salt" This is easy to do with gnupg : ) Have a program generate (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

(...) Interesting idea but you may want to provide a little more assistance to people on getting it running, like giving links to the prereqs for major platforms if you know what they are. I pressed the compatability test and got a grey area and no (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

Sorry, it's my fault. I'll try to explain thinks better and change the page. What I can tell you right now is that you don't have the required java vm plugin installed in your browser - probably MS IE. Microsoft ships MSIE with his own (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Well, I would agree, I meant to mention I was thinking of that as a medium/long term solution. Sorry about that. (...) If you use the Passport (or really any other similar system, I just can't think of names off the top of my head) concept, (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

(...) I have J2RE 1.4.1 and Java3D 1.3 installed and I can't seem to run the program or the applets on your site -Orion (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

(...) No, it's just I misspelled my address. Try bill with 2 l's -Orion (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

(...) I take all this back. I just went back to your website and everything works. Strange. -Orion (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

Hello Cary, The test on Sun's pages only tells you that the java vm is installed, not that the "applets" in the browser are handled by the java plugin. In IE you can specify a java applet in 2 ways: you can use the <object (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4pc2bvo3amq7f4a...4ax.com... (...) I hven't read the whole discussion but this is the wound point. I'm not a real LUGNET member because of the payment. I think a membership is'n a (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) I'd much rather have one reasonably decent method, then several different methods. Steve (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) Does this mean that my little invention, the LDRAWDIR environment string, is spread to Macs, too? Sorry for the intrusion, but this is a true ego trip, my little "child" is found in so many system settings of computers all over the world. I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Several questions about new LDraw.org pages

(...) Thanks. (...) We're working on having the page auto update whenever a parts update is released. If you need the most recent update, you can download the complete package. (...) I'm not sure about this, let me ask and I'll post again when I get (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Bram's LDraw and LEdit Tutorial

(...) What would the name of the file be and how big is it approx.? Then I can browse through my 6 year old collection of "Download CD's..." :-) Jaco (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee

(...) I, Travis Cobbs, nominate Steve Bliss. --Travis Cobbs (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee

(...) I, Travis Cobbs, nominate Tim Courtney. --Travis Cobbs (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

More:  Next Page >>