 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3461 – 3480 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mac OS 8.6

James, Yes, indeed the preferences file does appear to be part of the issue, however... 1) I get a partial rendering (and a whole mess of missing file messages). Do these drawings (specifically M6067.DAT) require parts that are not in the marsbase (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

I think that the list of connectors/connections needs to be expanded from what is shown here. My specific concern after reading the draft is that it does not seem to cover the possibility of placing a mini-fig headgear piece on a 1x1 round brick. A (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Well that's kind of my point. LCD is an acronym, just as LUGNET(tm) is. So I don't see LCD standing for "LEGO(r) <mumble> <mumble>" as being bad or wrong per se any more than that LUGNET stands for "LEGO Users Group NETwork" being bad or wrong (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  need help w/ name (minifig legs from set #4817)

I've gotten several of the minifig from set # 4817 ("(URL) I intend to encode the printed hips-and-legs for this minifig into LDraw. But, I need some help coming up with the name for the printing of this piece. In LDraw, I'll actually be encoding (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

Larry Pieniazek wrote: . . . (...) Hi, I first have to admit that I haven't read the whole proposal. However from what I have read, and the comments, I'm starting to think that what is being proposed is more of a standalone database that is popu (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open

(...) Certain messages arriving in my mailbox are copied to my phone through a SMTP to SMS/GSM gateway. The status report from the program that updates the MOTM/SOTM voting pages is one of that kind of messages. Another example is the report the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

(...) Now that I think of it, this kind of bugs me. If I could come up with a low-maintenance way to put "MegaBloks" on every clone.dat brick I would happily do so. How can LEGO imply ownership of a virtual brick that could, frankly, be any of a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:Gr2HCq.9BC@lugnet.com... (...) You know we did it just to upset your site ;-) Actually, its someting Steve and I chatted about for some time. I started considering this, and discussed it with (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Re: My LDraw Inliner

Hello Tore, first i was a little bit shocked but then I went to hunt down the bug. I had a problem with parsing the subpart if there were double-space between the numbers and a calculation bug too ;). It's fixed now. I didn't use your code (mine is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Good Ideas... Now figure out a way of getting scripting into the toolset as well. (Currently the only tool is the LDS script compiler.. Which I cant find the URL for..:-( ) Of course ultimatly it will be possible thanks to D3D and Quickdraw or (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Main Page Update

Added a couple new news items - a mention of LCD and a BricksWest update. Check it out: (URL) soon I'll throw a new poll up. Any suggestions for questions? -Tim (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com> wrote in message news:Gqzvr4.Jo9@lugnet.com... (...) To an extent, I do. When I was having the website logo redone right before Kidvention, I had a discussion about this with one of LEGO's lawyers. I had the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Help wanted from the programmers among the LUGNET group

(...) LDraw AddOn does rotations in at least a couple of different places. In class file EditorFunctions.cls, there's the Rotate() method and the QuickRotate() method, both of which are capable of rotating any LDraw code around any of the three (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Parts Tracker - Using L3P-check to scan submitted files

I finally formatted the material about L3P messages vs. part files and put it under the reference area of the Parts Tracker. (URL) If you don't have L3P installed on your computer, you can check your part files at: (URL) This script must upload your (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes: **snip of good answers to all of my questions** (...) Tim, you stinker! How can I have my "LCad Apocrypha" website if there's no LCAD anymore!?! I certainly shouldn't use "LDraw Apocrypha" since that implies (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  LDMC News Digest (To Get The Ball Rolling)

Greetings everybody! As a way to launch this new newsgroup with a bang, I'm going to digest some of the curent behind-the-scenes news from LDMC (LDraw for the Macintosh Campaign - (URL) ). James Reynolds and I have still held out hope for this (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

Hello! I just 'released' a new tool I was working since last weekend. I called it LDDesignPad and is just a very basic editor with some LDraw functions/tools. LDDesignPad was mainly written because I am an reviewer in the parts tracker and I needed (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Re: OS 8.6

This discussion has got fairly chaotic, and it is clear that different people want different things from the project. I have noticed at least four programs suggested: 1. An LDraw program for MacOS 9 and earlier. This is probably best developed from (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Drawing triangles in a Z buffer

Hey all, In trying to implement a LDraw renderer I've been scouring the web looking for raster-painting algorithms. While I've found plenty of line-drawing algorithms (the Bresenham seems to be pretty nice) I haven't found squat for drawing a filled (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

  Movement and friction

Perhaps I should say that my interest in this is that I am involved in the project on the next-door website to develop an LDraw program for MacOS X, and I think connections should be built in from the start. I had a look at the LCD page on the LDraw (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.885)

More:  Next Page >>