 CAD / Development / 7021
Re: My LDraw Inliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:54:43 GMT

Hello Tore,

first i was a little bit shocked but then I went to hunt down the bug.
I had a problem with parsing the subpart if there were double-space between
the numbers and a calculation bug too ;).

It's fixed now. I didn't use your code (mine is more uhmm.. compressed ;))
but i used your program to re-check my results.. so thanks again.

If you are interested i can send you mine per email.

Expect a new LDDP version tomorrow.

Play well

Carsten

"Tore Eriksson" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GsGEs1.6xu@lugnet.com...
Since I have troubles with all inliners I've found, I decided to make my • own.
I also included the Delphi 4 source if anyone likes to study it.
http://www.geocities.com/simlego/inliner/

/Tore
(Steve and Carsten: Sorry, your inliners won't work on my system. They
should work, but I don't know why they don't. I'll get back to you later
with reports.)