 CAD / Development / 7034
Re: My LDraw Inliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:20:18 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:

Documentation, what documentation?  Actually according to the
LEDIT extensions section of readme.txt:

Ahh. I never got around to read the LEdit specific parts of
the documentation (`alias ledit vi` :-).

Perhaps I was
hoping that if I waited long enough, better documentation would just
materialize, like the installation instructions.

:-)

There is certainly more than one LDGLite user, but probably
not quite as many as there are users for the Microsoft
specific systems.

Hey waitaminute!  Ldglite works on DOS *and* Windows.  Aren't
those Microsoft specific systems?

I will reformulate it; "... Microsoft specific LEGO CAD
programs". Which still is a bit unfair since at least LeoCAD
also seems to run on Linux (haven't tried on Linux/Alpha
yet).

Jacob (who _is_ really busy at the moment)

Hmmm, I guess that means better documentation is *not* gonna
materialize real soon...

After Friday I will only be "quite busy" for a while, so
there is hope...

Play well,

Jacob
--
Principielt er jeg off-line denne uge.

Dette brev demonstrerer min store fleksibilitet.
(og ikke principløshed ;-)