 CAD / Development / 7028
Re: My LDraw Inliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:54:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Don Heyse wrote:

Hey, could I get a bug report on the ldglite inliner too?

I never found it mentioned in the documentation. - Or is
that a bug in the documentation and not in the inliner?

Documentation, what documentation?  Actually according to the
LEDIT extensions section of readme.txt:

    The Piece menu now also contains:
      an (x,y,z) location option
      an (x,y,z) scale option (use negative numbers to mirror)
      a matrix replacement option.
      an part inliner option.

Are you saying that's not enough to work with?  ;)  Perhaps I was
hoping that if I waited long enough, better documentation would just
materialize, like the installation instructions.

The one ldglite user must be really busy these days...

There is certainly more than one LDGLite user, but probably
not quite as many as there are users for the Microsoft
specific systems.

Hey waitaminute!  Ldglite works on DOS *and* Windows.  Aren't
those Microsoft specific systems?

Jacob (who _is_ really busy at the moment)

Hmmm, I guess that means better documentation is *not* gonna
materialize real soon...

Don