 CAD / Development / 7033
Re: Help wanted from the programmers among the LUGNET group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:23:20 GMT

Ludo Soete wrote:

Is there someone among the programmers, who can deliver me the algorithm for
the ROTATION of the five different line types ?

Take a look at:

   http://jacob.sparre.dk/temp/rotate_ldraw_file.adb

It can rotate a LDraw file an arbitrary angle around any of
the three major axes. If you care to get your hands on an
Ada compiler the program actually works.

Jacob
--
Principielt er jeg off-line denne uge.

Dette brev demonstrerer min store fleksibilitet.
(og ikke principløshed ;-)