 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3441 – 3460 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Restart of LDA2001 Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV)

(...) That is what I was going to do too. (...) I guess what I was thinking was exporting a file that could either be povray format, a format that l3p could convert (preserving unions, macros, etc), or a format that I would use with Anton's library (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...

(...) I'm too tired to write a complete list of the subjects discussed now (10 hours flight from NY) but we basically talked about a license for the parts and how the LDraw.org organization will be formed. Leonardo (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) I'm not sure the appropriate quality-level of MegaBloks could be modeled in LDraw. They'd fit together just as well as LEGO-based LDraw parts. :( Steve (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Clone DATs--any interest?

[ FUT lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw and lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands. This does not (imo) belong in lugnet.cad.dev, so please stop cross-posting to that group. ] Dave Schuler: (...) That would certainly be a possibility, but if you accept to use the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) Ryan Farrington has done exactly that: (URL)A further question, has someone come up with a program to help aid in design of (...) It depends on how you want to evoke the stone. If the blocks are smooth with printed stone, then you might be (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Convert to Wavefront object?

(...) there are no error messages. here's the command line I'm using: 3dto3d minifig.mpd /if9 /of19 /dminifig.obj /ov /ip"J:\ProgsWin\LDraw\parts" /ip"J:\ProgsWin\LDraw\p" I'm assuming it has something to do with it not finding the parts/primitives. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Parts license

(...) I'd definitely be somewhat concerned about a license which restricted the parts from being used with non-free programs. I'd hate to preclude the possibility of a really awesome commercial program being forced to re-invent the wheel, and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) Thanks Richie but I feel that, as I don't have the time to dedicate to the SteerCo in this coming year, I must decline nomination. It's been really enjoyable over the past few years and I think we've made some great progress, particularly with (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: License Intent

This is post to sum up my ideas before I pop off on holiday for a few days. 1) Consider making the license apply to more than just parts or the parts library. This would allow things like documentation or software to be distributed too. 2) I would (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: I cannot connect to LDRAW.ORG - plz help!!!

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote in message news:G0GMuJ.JFL@lugnet.com... (...) No, definitely no proxy. I'm the admin for our firewall and internet connections and we don't have a proxy. Our firewall uses NAT and does not (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

(...) Serve or sever? I think that was a typo up there :) I honestly don't think a formal org will do either. It will be a way to bring together LCAD people in a more organized/official capacity, and the people involved in the government of the org (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Download parts automatically with your preferred modeller?

Hi Willy - (...) Yes, getting started can be difficult for some new users. We've tried to put up clear instructions, but some still struggle with that. There should be a solution - but there's other issues at play too. See below. (...) This is a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  MOTM Contest Questions and a Proposal

The new minimum-entries rule has inspired me to enter the LDraw.org Model of the Month contest. I have a few questions: 1. Should entries that use unofficial parts (real LEGO parts that are not yet LDraw certified) include those parts in the MPD (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  (canceled)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2) (fwd)

(...) There is no reason, at least from my point of view, to have 2 or more different systems to control downloading/updating of software/files, since it all boils down to files. We just need to supply a base URL for each module (either a software (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text

(...) That's not too hard to find. (URL) like a wrapper for autotrace and some other stuff. (...) Yeah, you got me there. I think I've got a couple a numbers from the harry potter house sets, and that's about it. Yer more likely to get the whole (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: ldglite 0.9.4

(...) ~/> ~dheyse/ldglite/ldglite -mS /usr/local/share/ldr...s/3001.dat Segmentation fault ~/> :-( I updated the instructions at: (URL) both "makefile.linux" and "main.c" are corrected according to your instructions. I tried that as well. The (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Articles on ldraw.org out of date - I can help

--snip-- (...) I think we're not talking about the same proccess. For me 'making an MPD file' is something you do at edit time. Editing a bunch of files, then calling LPub to join them is not as easy as editing them in MLCAD using the MPD menu to (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  patents

be verry careful about making TLG aware of ldraw because they have probobly patented lego (or at least parts of it) and if you tell them about ldraw then they may find a way to get you for patent ifringement. (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Tim Courtney (was Re: Call For Nominations: 2006 LDraw Steering Committee

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) I second that! I know I'm not actively involved in the development side of the LDraw community, I use the tools extensively. Thanks Tim for your efforts! Dave K (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

More:  Next Page >>