 CAD / Development / 10958
Re: Convert to Wavefront object?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 02:21:48 GMT

Mark Kennedy wrote:
3Dto3D bt Thomas Baier works pretty well as it has support for converting
between LDraw DAT files to Wavefront OBJ as well as several other formats. You
can get it at:

hhttp://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~cs4160/3dto3d.exe

I'm trying to use this program, but it's not outputting any files, and
there are no error messages. here's the command line I'm using:

3dto3d minifig.mpd /if9 /of19 /dminifig.obj /ov
/ip"J:\ProgsWin\LDraw\parts" /ip"J:\ProgsWin\LDraw\p"

I'm assuming it has something to do with it not finding the
parts/primitives. Does anyone know how to get MLCAD to output the MPD
file such that it contains all the primitives as well as parts?

-Mike