 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3421 – 3440 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mac OS 8.6

(...) Can Stuffit Expander handle a .tar.gz file? That would be perfect since there's already a complete set of parts files already in that format. This parts file works well on linux and Mac OS X. (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

(...) Very impressed with the detail you have gone into on the slope bricks. We could do with more of this kind of information for other parts - see the thread at (URL) regarding the 2x2 round brick, which has at least 5 versions. The 2x2 45deg (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

(...) sessions? Recordings? I'd be very keen to review the community roundtable. Steve (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1mrk7u0nh78joej...4ax.com... (...) I will be preparing those for posting when I get the time. Marisela Herrera (Ahui's wife) volunteered to take notes of the community roundtable discussion (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Re: New and kinda-new stickfig mecha wallpaper and stuff

(...) Heh heh thanks. :-, I was wincing a bit about that -- it almost looks like the cheesy sfx they used on the old Buck Rogers and Battlestar Galactica shows. But we all love cheese... (...) Awesome, thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  A couple of tutorial items (Was: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones)

(...) Okay, I've found a few, just in the tutorial area. I'm replying online as requested, but warning, my item #2 could be a little insensitive. 1: In Brad Hamilton's Freeform Camera position tutorial, (URL) , the POV source code of a camera block (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Limits on participation in MOTM/SOTM? (Was: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

(...) I disagree! The objective with MOTM and SOTM is to show off the best LEGO renderings (preferably with LDraw based tools, I suppose) we can make. The only kind of "limit" I can imagine is that you have to put together a description of _how_ you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Entries needed for LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM

hi all, I suspect that the flood of entries for the current competition has probably scared away entries for next month. Don't let that happen. Its Valentines Day and so far I only have one entry for each category. Not good. If you've been thinking (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files

Travis Cobbs wrote: > (Follups sent to lugnet.cad.dev.) > > In lugnet.cad, Kyle McDonald writes: > >>I'm curious if any of you OpenGL/LDraw guys do much in your code >>to generate strips from the DAT files to improve performance? I think >>I have (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

"Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> skrev i meddelandet news:3C671582.801040...oot.com... (...) If the parts are BFC compliant, there's no need to tag for 'top', 'left' etc. as this information is already there in the surface normal (with much (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Re: MOTM and SOTM voting on hold

(...) That was fast. Thanks again to Jacob for such quick work. I have re-enabled the voting link from the Contests page as well: (URL) Terry K -- (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Call for Developer Discussion

Hey everyone! It was a lot of fun casually chatting about the needs and the potential of the LCD. Now its time to get down in the dirt and see it become a reality. KACS and LAD have put a TON of energy and effort into this, and it seems to be a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) I don't think this has been reported yet (I think the page is pretty new). On this page (URL) are asked to select an operating system, and given three choices. Should DOS be there too? (It's in the navigation bar just below, along with the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: MOTM and SOTM voting on hold

(...) I have tested the voting system on the new site, and everything seems to work fine. Those who haven't had a chance to vote yet in the January 2002 MOTM contest can do it at: (URL) "I am an old man now, and when I die and go to Heaven there are (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes: <snip the known to be broken/missing thigs, most of which have likely been fixed by now> (...) Interestingly, I don't see anywhere in this post where Tim requires anyone to critique the new design of the LDraw.org (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Anyone considered Java?

(...) Java3D won't necessarily be in the picture; the discussion you linked to has addressed the need for flexibility in this issue. The plan here is two-fold: make it cross-platform and make it an extensible framework. It's not so much about (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Limits on participation in MOTM/SOTM? (Was: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

(...) I agree with Jacob, here. No limits. If we start getting large numbers of entries each month, I might change my mind -- at least, make it clear that the contest admin can ask people to "unsubmit" entries that are too similiar to recent (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: [parts tracker] search by AUTHOR

(...) Not too hard. But it would be somewhat slow right now, because it would be searching all the files on the site. I'm working on a new database for the PT, that will include more data (like Author information), and will make it more available (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Limits on participation in MOTM/SOTM? (Was: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

(...) One of those "me too" replies. But I have to agree with Jacob and Steve. At this point, limiting seems counter-productive to me. Notwithstanding this months avalanche of entries, we usually have a small number of entries. Setting furthur (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

A note worthy of some serious consideration, I got a priavte email from Jude Beaudin, who suggested the name might infringe on LEGO's interests. He suggested the project be renamed to 'LDraw Connection Database' instead, preserving the acronym and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

More:  Next Page >>