Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:33:06 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:

Hey everyone -
Just threw this up online...

http://www.ldraw.org/community/events/brickswest2002/

Thanks for posting this, Tim.  Are there transcripts for any of the
sessions?  Recordings?  I'd be very keen to review the community
roundtable.

I will be preparing those for posting when I get the time.  Marisela Herrera
(Ahui's wife) volunteered to take notes of the community roundtable discussion
(many thanks!)  There isn't an actual transcript because there was no videotape
of the session.

I also want to review the roundtable with you, Steve, individually, in more
detail than can be posted here (for time's sake, I don't want to write 10 pages
of my own thoughts) ;-)

-Tim