 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2961 – 2980 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  June 2001 MOTM contest

That time again, A very interesting mix of entries. Vote now through the end of the month... (URL) Terry K -- (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.912)

  Re: terrain in LDraw

Jaco: (...) pgm_to_ldraw -colour 2 -height 30 < terrain.pgm > terrain.dat (or were you asking for a bit more than that?) Lets try to make a 32 by 32 knob 30 plates high relatively soft all-green landscape: fractal_landscape -width 32 -height 32 -h (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.912)

  LDraw syntax check in Perl

Hey all: I've written a Perl script/program to check a file for LDraw'ish syntax. I'd like to get feedback on it, as I'm an absolute beginner with Perl. The main purpose of the script is to check files being submitted to the Parts Tracker. So it's (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.912)

  Re: June 2001 MOTM contest

(...) But what would be an allowable entry in 'LDRAWn'? A bmp. output of the actual original LDraw? Or include outputs or screenshots of LDLite, MLCad, LDView, BlockCAD, and others? Perhaps restrict model entries to a basic rendered output available (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.912)

  LDraw Demonstrations at LEGOWORLD 2001, Zwolle, Netherlands

Hi everyone - I just posted Jaco van der Molen's account of the LEGOWORLD 2001 event and his LDraw demonstrations on LDraw.org. Check it out: (URL) Courtney - tim@ldraw.org (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.nl)

ldraw
(score: 0.912)

  Re: Opinion sought for rendering style

(...) Why? A lot of pieces have odd lines on their surfaces -- sometimes regularly laid out (like on cylindrical bits), sometimes oddly laid out (like the car doors or complicated printed pieces). Sometimes these lines will make an interesting (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.911)

  Unofficial Parts Update

In another minor lurch toward an automated parts system, the Unofficial Parts page has been updated. You can see it at: (URL). There are about a dozen files listed, and the file-details have been moved off to separate pages. If you look at the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.911)

  Re: Unofficial Parts Update

Steve: (...) Yes. Or to be exact: If you ask for (URL).html it will redirect you to (URL) (which in general will identify the same document) (...) Yes (as far as I remember your message). Jacob (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.911)

  James Jessiman Memorial Award to be presented at Brickfest 2001

Hi everyone - More LDraw at Brickfest news - the Jessiman family is sponsoring an award in James' memory for an individual contribution to the LDraw community and to his memory. Read for more info: (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.911)

  Re: Unofficial Parts Update

Steve: (...) www.ldraw.org is configured, so only files whoose names end with ".html" (basically) will be treated as HTML documents. At the same time the server is configured to insist that requests for documents should not contain ".html". This is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.911)

  Re: LDraw syntax check in Perl

Hi Steve, When I run it, with i.e. NEW.DAT I get: ---...--- Checking 'c:\ldraw\models\new.dat' Check results: 1 Short Check : 1 done. ---...--- When I test it with a rather large MPD file I get: ---...--- Checking 'c:\ldraw\models\bbss\bbss.mpd' (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.911)

  Re: LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources

(...) What do you mean that I should try MLCad first before LDraw? I am not even sure how to download LDraw, let alone MLCad. I am confused and I need help in downloading this program. I do not program computers very well. Jesse Long (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.911)

  Re: LDraw syntax check in Perl

(...) The return values from the check routines indicate what kind of syntax was detected. Even values - bad syntax was found Odd values - no bad syntax More specifically, the following values are added together to get the complete return value: 1 - (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.911)

  Re: LDraw

(...) What????? You don't use vi for carpentry????!!!!??? What about when you're building a bookshelf?? You just make one shelf, use shift "Y" & shift "P" to copy it as many times as you like!! It always saves me heaps of time!!! ROSCO (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 0.911)

  Re: LDraw

Hi Brian, (...) I don't deserve much of the credit, but thanks on behalf of everybody involved in the project. (...) At some point, there was talk about introducing a "part[1] editor" mode in one of the programs, but I don't know if it was done[2]. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.911)

  Unofficial Parts Page Downtime

This is an advance notice: sometime in the next day or so, I'm going to remove the current files from the unofficial page on ldraw.org. I'm doing this so that I can repost the files without the funky "Unofficial" mark ups that they've got right now. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.910)

  terrain in LDraw

I don't know if anyone's ever thought of this, but it would be cool if you were able to import a terrain file into LDraw, in a way that LDraw could read it. This way, you could place your models on "real world terrain" without having to work in a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.910)

  July MOTM is ready to go!

Hey all, Time to vote. (URL) luck to the entrants. And notice that there is a link to an additional rules page. I've decided to try a split format. A model-only contest and a scene contest. The rules are spelled out on how and what to enter. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.910)

  9v track

i was wondering if anyone had modeled 9v straight track (the other 4 also but i ned straight) if so i would be greatly interested in gettint a copy. 'Offical' ldraw version or not (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Unofficial Parts Update

"Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GF9qKG.9Ln@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) Netscape is really picky about the HTTP content-type headers when read from a server, and IE tends to ignore the content-type headers if there is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.909)

More:  Next Page >>