 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 221 – 240 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LDraw Design Pad v1.5.6 Released

LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. The new version can be downloaded here: (URL) Features are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at the same time (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  LDraw Design Pad v1.5.7 Released

LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. The new version can be downloaded here: (URL) are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at the same time -Unlimited (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Who are 'ldraw.org'? (was: Parts license)

(...) I thought there could be both ldraw.org and LCAD, where ldraw.org is a subgroup from the LCAD community. But that's not important now. :) (...) Why not use Lugnet (1) ? We could use it instead of ldraw.org, so we wouldn't need to have any new (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

Greetings! I've just secured arrangements with Lego Direct to exhibit LDraw at the Kidvention in Legoland California this summer, from July 12-15. This display will consist of: High quality posters of renderings done using LDraw [1], information on (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.general) !!

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings

(...) :) But I will work towards getting the best plan I believe will work at this point.. :\ (...) Ok, that is what I need to know. Also, I believe it would be appropriate to seek their permission either through this list or email (depending if (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  LDraw.org Downtime

Per the following post: (URL) will be down 10/5 at 2pm EDT for about 15 min. Since Peeron also hosts LDraw.org, LDraw.org will be down as well. -Orion (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Is ldraw.org down?

Sjaacko: (...) ldraw.org is up and seems to be working just fine. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  ldraw.org up and running again (Was: ldraw.org down until Monday)

As I promised Friday: ldraw.org is up and running again thanks to a friend of mine who installed a new kernel on hugin. Play well, Jacob PS: I have recieved a message from the Danish backbone operator, warning me that the connection to Risø will be (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Posting notices about ldraw.org (and other website) inaccessability

(...) It wouldn't work. People reporting anything inaccessable about ldraw.org would crosspost to .cad.dev.org.ldraw. And issues about the ldraw.org website are what the group is for anyway. --Todd (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Articles on ldraw.org out of date - I can help

(...) Any reason why we'd want that instead of just wiki.ldraw.org, or ldraw.org/wiki/? Dan (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  LDraw.org Bylaws Draft v.2

This is a re-post of the bylaws draft, omitting paragraph 3 of Section 6.02, per the discussion here: (URL). This copy of the draft supercedes the draft this message is in reply to. If there are any modifications to the draft before it goes to a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  LDraw File Repository version 1.0 released

Version 1.0 of the LDraw File Repository is now available: (URL) repository currently has downloads of files by 5 authors, totaling 362 LDraw files, 10.7 MB. Most of the files are available on the authors' sites, but a few extras not on the authors' (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  #ldraw on IRC

I just set up the channel #ldraw on IRC if people are interested in chatting about LDraw. Please stop by, I'll leave it on when I'm on IRC. I'd like a few operators if people are interested, but would prefer they are more experienced with the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

Hi Tim! Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:4.2.0.58.199912...omm.com... (...) format. (...) include (...) their (...) LDraw is James' software package. It will always be that. It's like 3D Studio Max or Adobe Photoshop, they have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  [ldraw.org] Site Release!

I am pleased to announce the ldraw.org website is now online and open to the public! Please visit and enjoy. :) (URL) no means is the site or the project complete. I have done all I can to present the site neat and tidy with placeholders where (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Multilanguage support for ldraw.org (Was: Re: Ldraw.org...)

(...) Heh :) Thanks for the offer, Secluk. It sounds nice, but as you said it won't be very helpful. I would like to keep the languages offered to a minimum, but am open to a good 5 or 6. This is so the navigation doesn't get cluttered. I think I'll (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Charter Org for LDraw.org (was: Re: LDraw Versioning (Was Re: Backwards Compatibility))

(...) Cool. I put 'nonprofit' in to emphasize the nature of the organization. While I've taken a cursory look at information on "nonprofit corporations," I'm not totally aware of alternatives. Obviously, we want to travel down the route that creates (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  l2rib and LDraw.org Mac Downloads Review

A few notes based on a browse through the (URL) Downloads> page: (URL) l2rib>, a utility that converts LDraw files to RenderMan format, builds and runs on Mac OS X (make -f Makefile.unix). I do not have a RenderMan compliant renderer (there are a (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

(...) I can think of two options: 1. Download complete.exe, to get all the updated files at once. 2. Hit (URL) (use the actual file names in place of nnnnnnn) to get each specific file you're interested in. Steve (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: ldraw.org up and running again (Was: ldraw.org down until Monday)

(...) Hey, a huge "BTW" round of thanks for Jacob and Tim and Todd and anyone else in the admin role...the online world wouldn't run without you! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

More:  Next Page >>