Subject:
ldraw.org up and running again (Was: ldraw.org down until Monday)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:28:34 GMT

As I promised Friday:

ldraw.org is up and running again thanks to a friend of mine who installed a
new kernel on hugin.

Play well,

Jacob

PS: I have recieved a message from the Danish backbone
    operator, warning me that the connection to Risø will
    be down tonight between 18:00 and 19:00 continental
    European time. :-(

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --
    --  Web...:  <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/>  --