Re: ldraw.org failing DNS lookup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:00:15 GMT

At 05:45 PM 09/23/1999 , Roger D. Parks, Sc. D. wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:

{SNIP}

I can't get through either.  Knowing the reliability of Hugin, it should
only be a temporary thing.  Sorry for the inconvenience, try to be • patient :)

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator

Thank you, sir.  Always nice (1) to get immediate feed-back from a
responsible
person and (2) not have to -be- that person <grin>.

The immediate response is from me bein online when I got the mail :) - and
I'm not responsible for the server...  And yeah, sometimes I wish I wasn't
the person :)

-Tim Courtney
  ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org