Re: ldraw.org down until Monday (was: ldraw.org failing DNS lookup?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:49:06 GMT

At 02:07 PM 09/24/1999 , Todd Lehman wrote:
Jacob asked me to post the following message...

--Todd

[...]

Something rather fatal happened to the kernel on hugin (running
the web sites at www.ldraw.org and hugin.ldraw.org), so the
machine will be down until at least monday morning (continental
European time).

Since my only working Lugnet account is on hugin I can't
announce this myself. I would appreciate it if you could post
an announcement in an appropriate place.

Greetings from Paris,

Jacob (who would like to be in Denmark now)

PS: I have written Tim, so he might post something next time he
   comes online.

Todd beat me to the punch I see :)  Well, sorry guys for this unexpected
inconvenience.

-Tim

ldraw.org Project Coordinator