Subject:
#ldraw on IRC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 02:04:18 GMT

I just set up the channel #ldraw on IRC if people are interested in
chatting about LDraw.  Please stop by, I'll leave it on when I'm on
IRC.  I'd like a few operators if people are interested, but would prefer
they are more experienced with the software.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If someone tells you you're worth your weight in gold, fatten up.