 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) Dissagree... (...) Or you use a Revison Control type system.... (...) Alternativly If anyone here can talk CORBA it might be worthwile considering using an app written with that to allow for distribution from various sites according to an (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Config File (was: Edge line colors on img.lugnet.com)

(...) Any reason it doesnt have "colour" in the name? It seems to only contain colour definitions, or will this be extended in future for other things (possibly)? Also, in keeping with the Australian flavour of LDraw parts, descriptions, etc, maybe (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) The data contained in either environment variables or ini files should have exactly the same format. (...) Trailing blanks are preserved in both env var and ini files. So I still don't think quotation marks are necessary... (...) I didn't mean (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Who are 'ldraw.org'? (was: Parts license)

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ... (...) I would count any part author as _in_ ldraw.org, especially if you are considered _in_ just by voting on a part release... (...) 'Normal' organizations usually include both 'active' and 'passive' members, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Mac LDraw Viewer comments

Christopher, (...) Amazing! - Did you have "Back Face Culling" turned on on the Carbonversion? (...) I have included 47 for clear and the other number for transparent red, however according to www.ldraw.org, clear colour numbers are obtained by (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

Sounds cool, I just got a burner, so if someone could supply me with blanks i could do some of the burning. That is, of course, thats you haven't made preps with a pro CD makeing company. If you get all the people intrested in LDraw and who own (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM Relaunch

(...) site decorations) with this in it when I click on the most recent winners, and two columns of this when I search past winners. I'm logged into my ldraw.org account when this happens. --Travis (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Problem with LDraw-Mode and LDDP Bezier Curve plugin

(...) It is fairly well described here: (URL) I push the control points back and forth until the length of the curve is correct. This is done by numerical integration, and is rather CPU intensive. (...) Oh, you've already read it? It's not true that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) My second reply to this post - this time I'm addressing the issue from a personal perspective, rather than the less partial process-oriented viewpoint in my previous post. I am concerned that a blanket provision to ban TLC employees will (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) Hi Jeremy! Yours was one of the names that I figured just wasn't getting through due to something silly like this. I also figured that you'd come through and approve the new agreement so that the parts you created could continue to be (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: More tips for L3P

(...) The problem is the first one you listed: L3P.bat and L3P.exe are in the same directory. C:\Ldraw\L3P.bat C:\Ldraw\L3P.exe How should I separate them so L3P.bat will be found first? --Ryan Lugnet member #517 E-mail: Ryanjf2@juno.com Amateur (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) I for one certainly don't doubt your devotion to the hobby, nor do I doubt that you will do anything but behave with the utmost integrity as a member of the committee. However, despite this it does concern me that there is nonetheless a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) Hmmm, I actually like this suggestion. That's where I tend to put ldraw related utilities when they don't come with source code. (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) I, Eric Albrecht, second the nomination of Orion Pobursky for the LDraw SteerCo (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) I, Eric Albrect, second the nomination of Michael Heidemann for the LDraw SteerCo (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) That would be a challenge -- there's no master list of all DATs on the system, so it would be a matter of searching the hard-drive, but only updating valid LDraw DAT files. Blech. There should (and may be) a utility that can clean up all files (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Animation - LDraw Object Classes - help needed!

So, finally I have made all the preparations to begin the work with creating the framework for LDraw Object Classes aimed towards animation scripting. My inspiration comes from the Borland Delphi world, but I'm open for other, easier, more flexible, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Site Release!

Very nice. Clean, crisp, easy to follow. Nice integration with LUGNET. The "getting started" page is the clearest presentation I've seen of how to get LDraw up and running. I suspect (or at least hope) more of the utilities will be submitted (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDRAW crash

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> skrev i meddelandet news:3C33000C.485A91...@nbi.dk... (...) Both Delphi 2 and 5 (Borland Pascal) reports 216 as 'Access violation'. Probably the old Borland Pascal for DOS that James used for LDRAW uses the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2010-03 beta

(...) What absolutely perfect timing! Yesterday a colleague of mine asked how she could get started with the LDraw tools, and I was about to put together an explanation of the pros and cons of using the outdated AIOI versus letting a complete novice (...) (13 years ago, 14-May-11, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

More:  Next Page >>