Re: LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2010-03 beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2011 09:59:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi,

since the old AIOI dates back to 2006 I thought that's high time to compile a
new one...

What absolutely perfect timing! Yesterday a colleague of mine asked how she
could get started with the LDraw tools, and I was about to put together an
explanation of the pros and cons of using the outdated AIOI versus letting a
complete novice loose on all the individual installation packs. Now it looks
like I don't have to :-)

I think you are about to get your first system tester.

--

Martin James