Re: LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2010-03 beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 07:08:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
  Great job!  I trust the installer is installing LPub4?

Hi Kevin,

it uses 4.0.0.10 and links also to Jaco's brand new tutorial. BTW it would be
helpful if you could take down this site:

http://lpub.sourceforge.net/

since it is the very first hit that pops when googleing "LPub" and still hosts
version 2.4.8.0.

* LPub crashes when I just open the prog and go to the preferences without
entries I want. Just having a look and hitting "Cancel" LPub is fine. Hitting
"OK" the prog crashes though all entries are correct.

w.