 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 352
Re: Mac LDraw Viewer comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 01:56:21 GMT

Christopher,

I put up screen shots of my caboose rendered by LDraw Viewer (Carbon)
and (Classic) and LDGLite.

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/caboose_comparisson.htm

Amazing! - Did you have "Back Face Culling" turned on on the Carbonversion?

I am using 47 as trans clear

Trans red is listed as 113249280. I cannot imagine that this is right,
but it shows up the rign color in MLCad and LDGLite.

I didn't know that people were using different color for transparent
elements. What is the best source for what is considered the standard
colors. I would be happy to stick to the standards if they exist.

I have included 47 for clear and the other number for transparent red, however
according to www.ldraw.org, clear colour numbers are obtained by adding 32 to
the solid colour number. So for red which is 4, transparent red should be 36
which is what I use normally in Ldraw Viewer.

As of 5 minutes ago, I posted version 0.4, this fixes many of your comments
so far.

Andrew...