Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:44:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jeremy H. Sproat wrote:
I second this.  For some reason, Lugnet isn't using my updated email address in
my new posts.  (Here's a hint: SPROAT.US is gone, SPROAT.NET works.)

The ONLY reason I even knew of this thread is because I went ego-surfing on
Lugnet today.

Hi Jeremy!  Yours was one of the names that I figured just wasn't getting
through due to something silly like this.  I also figured that you'd come
through and approve the new agreement so that the parts you created could
continue to be distributed through LDraw.org.  Am I right?

:-)

Jeff