Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:00:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jeffrey Findley wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Orion Pobursky wrote:
The search is still not over.  We still need to get the last 38 people on the
list.  Most of these people have been contacted multiple times at their last
known address but some have been uncontactable.

Just wondering if you've tried a Google search using their name (e.g. "Jeff
Findley") to see if you can find a new email address.

For all the asterisked people, yes.  This is how I found the bulk majority of
the people whose email was unknown.

Also, some of the people on the list are still posting here on Lugnet but for
whatever reason have not contacted me.  This is why I posted this thread in
.general as well as the .cad tree.

-Orion