Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jeremy H. Sproat wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jeffrey Findley wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Orion Pobursky wrote:
The search is still not over.  We still need to get the last 38 people on the
list.  Most of these people have been contacted multiple times at their last
known address but some have been uncontactable.
Just wondering if you've tried a Google search using their name (e.g. "Jeff
Findley") to see if you can find a new email address.

I second this.  For some reason, Lugnet isn't using my updated email address in
my new posts.

Because you hadn't yet went to the URL I pointed to, and/or no human had yet
approved it.

Reminder, this is it: http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/ and you should
remember, there will be a lag, a human has to look at it and decide if it's
valid.

(Here's a hint: SPROAT.US is gone, SPROAT.NET works.)

Here's a hint back, it's not *our* responsibility to keep your email up to date,
it's your responsibility to use the tools provided. There are thousands of
members and many more non members who are authorised to post, no way can we
babysit all those addresses, and you are being unreasonable even to ask.

Since the admins all have their emails quite visible, if you were having
trouble, all you had to do was write one of us and ask, or post to admin.general
and someone would have set you right.

Hope that helps.

XFUT admin.general as this no longer has anything to do with Orion's hard work
in trying to drive the license approval process to completion.