Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:19:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jeremy H. Sproat wrote:
The ONLY reason I even knew of this thread is because I went ego-surfing on
Lugnet today.

On this point, the ONLY way for me to reach the widest amount of people possible
is for people who read this message to spread to word.  I made a conscious (and
correct) decision not to massively cross post this thread to increase exposure.
I also don't want to spam the forums outside Lugnet; I feel bad enough sending
out emails every 2 weeks.

Consider this a call for action.  If you post to 1000Steine please consider
posting a reminder there in German (since meine Deutsch ist nicht so gut).  If
you speak and write Japanese, please consider posting to the Japanese forum.
Based on email addresses, the bulk majority of those left seem to be on the
European continent so any help from the local clubs would be appreciated.

-Orion