 CAD / Development / 6335
Re: terrain in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:35:42 GMT

Sorry.  I guess you did include screenshots of completed files on your
website.  Sorry, I didn't recognize th *.png format.  I've been using the
"ready to run DOS package" dated 1999-6-15, available for download on your site.
Well, it wasn't really what I was expecting, so I don't think I'll use it.

Thanks, anyway!

   Mike

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Mike:

I don't understand the command line.  I have a PGM.  I typed "pgmtoldr
filename.pgm" at the command prompt, and received a bunch of errors.

Wierd.

As usual, the first question from the "support hot-line" is:

  Which version did you use?
  Have you tried to update to the latest version?

Do I need a bunch of Linux stuff to run it?

You shouldn't, but since I am too lazy to package executable
files myself, you have to get your hands on an Ada compiler
(or get somebody who has one to help you). You can download
free Ada compilers for various platforms from:

  http://www.gnuada.org/
  ftp://ftp.cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/

Jacob