 CAD / Development / 6330
Re: terrain in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 04:50:39 GMT

Am I correct in assuming that the PGM -> DAT converter creates studs in the
form of terrain?  I saw the rendering of Falling Water and saw that the
building was surrounded by lots of studs.  Is this the result of using this
converter?

Mike

In lugnet.cad.dev, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Mike Horvath writes:
I couldn't get the terrain in Falling Water to load in MLCad.

I don't know if I have the terrain anymore...it's a rather large file, since
I think it was 50x50 or even 100x100 studs.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://bldesign.org/