 CAD / Development / 3624
Re: part 2951 [Off topic word usage]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:03:28 GMT

John Jensen write...
to the not quite roundness of these (16agons? :) I'm having some problems

<Warning Type=Nitpick>

I believe the word for 16 is Hex, thus a 16 edged (star?) would be named a
Hexagon. Just thought I'd give you a name to use. Fredrik is much better in
explaining what you asked for so I'll leave it to him. =)

</>

Oh, since this is language useage (off topic cad.dev) all follow-ups to this
message oughta go somewhere else.

// Eric
--
"The great thing about Lego isn't that you can build something out of it,
the great thing is that you can build something else."

  Eric Hampusgård (legobiten)
  Swedish AFOL Group
  purjo at hem dot passagen dot se