 CAD / Development / 2642
Re: Revised Arched Latticed WIndow Pane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 06:27:00 GMT

Adam Howard wrote:

Hi Joshua,

Traditional procedure would be to submit to Terry, and let the Numbers
Group provide the number (if possible).

-- joshua

Thanks for the information.

No problem, you're welcome.

I've submitted it to Terry, hopefully it will
be in the next vote.

I'm certain it will be.

PS.  Glad to have you back :)

Yeah, well...  :-)

a) I overstated things just a _bit_ to Todd.  I *have* all but stopped
reading LUGNET unless and until there's a new vote in which case Terry
wakes me up and drags me back :-P, (and this was caused by Jonathan's
overzealous posting habits making for too much noise to wade through)
but those times usually cause me to take a pretty good look around until
I duck under for the next hibernation period, so I'm not entirely
disconnected, just mostly so.

b) I just _had_ to come see what the hub-bub was about; since Todd asked
permission to quote the personal e-mail.  I ended up catching up a few
threads today that were up my alley.

To get this (slightly) back on topic, I can tell you that we (the
Numbers group) will have a number for that element, in case you were
curious.

-- joshua