 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 307
Re: Part number needed & New primitive submission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 23:08:01 GMT

At 05:22 PM 7/30/99 , Adam Howard wrote:
Hi Chris,
Thanks for the link,  unfortunately my ISP is Mindspring and I have never
been able to link to ldraw.org.  Tim is working on solving the problem.
Could you send me a copy though.
Thanks,
Adam

Just so y'all know, I haven't heard back from Mindspring, Jacob, or
Nordu.net in quite a few days.  It appears there remains a problem :(

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne