 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 305
Re: Part number needed & New primitive submission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:27:59 GMT

Thought experiment was very convincing.

I'll redo the part so that the axis of rotation is around the x axis (I'll
check the orientation of 30044 first to make sure the axis is correct).
This way you'll only have to move the part in the y direction to line it up
with the window frame.

Adam