 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 285
Re: Part number needed & New primitive submission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 18:27:46 GMT

1.does the part have the number on it? if not then finding the number is • going
to be hard. submit it anyway and if the number cant be found then it will • be
added with a 3 digit number.

No, believe me I checked with my magnifying glass.  No number.

2.the part itself should be oriented so that the "arch" part is at the top • and
so that it will fit straight into the window (i.e. if you put the window • and
lattice at 0,0,0 they will both fity together.

Actually it is a swinging part like a door so the axis is through the
rotational axis.  The rotational axis on this part is just below the arch
because on the real part there are nubs there that fit into holes in the
frame so the window can swing out.

Thanks,
Adam