 CAD / Development / *10090 (-20)
  Re: ldglite broke in Mac OS X 10.2.2

(...) Two days ago James mailed me (again :-) asking about L3P on the Mac, and I suddenly remembered that Mac OSX is a Unix! (silly me) Having almost done the Linux port (just need testing the casesensitive filehandling) I gave the Mac a try. Got an (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Downloadable Handbook?

(...) You are very welcome to convert the "Part Tracker Reference" to PDF format[1] and send it to me, so I can put it somewhere on the LDraw.org web site. Play well, Jacob 1) ".doc" files are NOT welcome on the server that hosts the LDraw.org web (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: ldglite broke in Mac OS X 10.2.2

(...) I feel like I missed half of this conversation somewhere. What's going on here, is there some super secret L3P OSX port happening that I don't know about? :^) Anyhow, there is no LFLAGS in the makefile, but there is a GL_LIBS line in the OSX (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Downloadable Handbook?

hear hear! and while you're at it please shove in some basic tutorials and bake them crispy transportable so i can easily provide my not online nephews (my sister couldn't afford all her children playing online all the time) with the basic stuff. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Downloadable Handbook?

hi folks, a few days ago I had a discussion with Chris Dee about the two sections of reference-pages on ldraw.org. to me it is not comprehensible why the general reference page has a direct link at the homepage, while the more useful specifications (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: ldglite broke in Mac OS X 10.2.2

(...) I think I told you to add it to the *linking* command ;-) I don't know your makefile, perhaps there is an LFLAGS? Removing it from C[C]FLAGS will get rid of these warnings: (...) /Lars (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Ldraw Viewer Update

Awesome! The mouse behavior is very intuitive. Click on part to select. Click and drag to rotate model. If no part is selected then the arrow keys pan. If a part is selected then the arrow keys move the part. All it needs is a parts palette. Need to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: ldglite broke in Mac OS X 10.2.2

Hehehe. I don't think ldglite broke with 10.2... I had a bad LDRAW folder (well, it wasn't the linux distro). Anyway, at least I found out that the makefile needs to be fixed: (...) I was told to fix this by adding "-lstdc++" to the cc flags. So I (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: ldglite broke in Mac OS X 10.2.2

On keys not being received by GLUT apps: Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:20:44 -0800 To: Mac OpenGL List <mac-opengl@lists.apple.com> From: Geoff Stahl <gstahl@apple.com> Subject: Re: Glut and key events This is a know problem with glut apps run from the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: ldglite broke in Mac OS X 10.2.2

(...) Hi Don and James, I got LDGLite working almost. I have to preface what I say with the following: I don't really have any idea what I am talking about :) The big thing that Apple screwed up with the terminal in 10.2 is the terminal launching (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Capitalization of filenames

(...) If you want to stay on friendly terms with people using case-sensitive file systems, you stick to lower-case file names. Play well, Jacob (who uses case-sensitive file systems ;-) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BrickDraw3D 0.5 Released for OS X

(...) Hey, this is the first time I've downloaded this program but it worked for me in OS X.2.2, though it was quite slow moving pieces and I couldn't figure out how to add parts. There was a pop up menu box in the top right corner of the window, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  24-tooth Technic gear confusion - Part(s) 3648, 3648a, x187

I am really confused about the variations on the 24-tooth Technic gear which appear in quite a number of the sets I am attempting to inventory/verify. First of all there seem to be two major variations: the earlier one has three axle holes, and the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Ldraw Viewer Update

Hello! Try (URL) well Carsten "Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H68xBJ.8E@lugnet.com... (...) Ldraw (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Ldraw Viewer Update

(...) I can't seem to get there from here. I can get to here though: (URL) the LdGLite (Mac) link on that page is also broken. Don (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Ldraw Viewer Update

A quick note, after a delay and vacation, I have posted an update to Ldraw Viewer on my .Mac site. homepage.mac.com/aallan/LdGLite This update gives support with both Classic and Carbon Versions (The Carbon version runs on 10.2.1). New features are (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Callin' all numbers

Bernd Broich (uploading parts as bbroich) * user since April 2001 * author since 2001 * parts made so far: official: 22 tracker: 25 thereof prim.: ~5 fixed parts: ~10 in progress/not released: 7 * programs: parts authoring: textpad: line (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Callin' all numbers

14 - Jaco van der Molen User since: 1995 Parts Author since: 1997 Parts made: 14 parts Programs I use (to LDraw and make parts) -LEdit -Editpad -MLCad -L3Lab -LDView -POV-Ray 3.5 -Excel -Emacs -L3P(AO) -LDLite -JavaScript -LDDesignPad -More (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Capitalization of filenames

I think the reason for the capital .DAT extension is because LDraw was original DOS. If you install the original package under windows, all directories and files will be capitals as well. Furthermore I do not experience any problems with lower or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Capitalization of filenames

It seems like a while back, parts were supposed to have the extension ".DAT". But I'm seeing that all the links on ldraw.org seem to point to files with ".dat" at the end. What's the scoop- are lower-case filenames considered ideal now? Which ldraw (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact