Re: Downloadable Handbook?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:29:02 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:

it would also be useful to bake the "Part Tracker
Reference" into a doc- or pdf-file and make it
downloadable to get a sort of offline-handbook

You are very welcome to convert the "Part Tracker Reference"
to PDF format[1] and send it to me, so I can put it
somewhere on the LDraw.org web site.

Play well,

Jacob

1) ".doc" files are NOT welcome on the server that hosts the
   LDraw.org web site.
--
LEGO furniture:
                    http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/By/M%F8bler/