 CAD / Development / 8049
Re: Capitalization of filenames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:17:49 GMT

Tony Hafner wrote:
It seems like a while back, parts were supposed to have the extension
".DAT".  But I'm seeing that all the links on ldraw.org seem to point to
files with ".dat" at the end.  What's the scoop- are lower-case filenames
considered ideal now?  Which ldraw tools are case sensitive?

If you want to stay on friendly terms with people using
case-sensitive file systems, you stick to lower-case file names.

Play well,

Jacob (who uses case-sensitive file systems ;-)
--
Red Bird Mark II:
  http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Fly/Red_Bird_Mark_II/