 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5438
Re: Creating 47457.dat 2x2x2/3 Sloped&Rounded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:22:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Edwin Pilobello wrote:

By LDD, do you mean LDDesign Pad or Lego Digital Designer?

Yah, I meant LEGO Digital Designer. I couldn't remember what you were actually
teaching - whether it was FLL/bot/engineering/NQC programming or graphics
programming. Since I now realize the graphics programming part is important to
your class, I don't know if LDigDesr would be much of an improvement over MLCAD.

If it's Lego Digital Designer, then I am still unable to get it to work on my
PC.  It loads the parts, then just sits there.

I loaded the latest drivers and managed to get it running, but I need a faster
machine.

For one thing, I
would like to see how LDD defines parts.

Hacking LXF! Gasp! :)

Anyway, it seems to me that one way to win the L Prize is simply to write
documentation for all the tools we use.

Bwahahahaha!

Darrell