 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5175
Re: Issues with a Few Parts on the Tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
The presence of the "_" at the front of the part title, is to avoid this
appearing in the parts lists as a true part. As far as I am aware, this was
always issued as a composite with the wheels so should not be selectable in
an authoring application.

Just a note: in this situation (which apparently is not actually the situation),
this file should have used a tilde (~), not an underscore.

Underscores are for "official part shortcuts", which are relatively rare
creatures.

Steve