 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5168
Re: Issues with a Few Parts on the Tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:42:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Andrew Westrate wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Garrison wrote:
Part 59
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/59.dat
has a CMDLINE statement, even though it has appeared in two different
colors.

I was not aware that this has appeared in Gold. I'll delete the CMDLINE.

Chris

I personally think it would be worth leaving this as-is, because this part
originally appeared in the 2002-03 parts update, but the gold version didn't
come out until 2003.  I wouldn't want to have to delete cmdline statements from
official parts whenever TLC releases a part in a different color.

Plus, there's about three dozen sets that have this in silver, but only one that
has it in gold.

Could we have a review/explanation of the use of CMDLINE again? (or a pointer to
documentation). While I support not making unnecessary changes, I'm not sure I
understand if this one is necessary or not.