 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5160
5159  |  5161
Subject:
Issues with a Few Parts on the Tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 20:10:58 GMT

I'm not a reviwer, so I have to post my issues here.

Part 422
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/422.dat
This just confuses me.  Why is is 422?  It's the base part of 122c01 and
122c02; since the other component of those parts is part 20, wouldn't this
part be 122?  Also, the title is weird; it starts with an underscore,
which is not standard for parts (this part was used, for example, in set
398).

Part 59
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/59.dat
has a CMDLINE statement, even though it has appeared in two different
colors.

Harry Potter Torsos
There are new (2004) versions of the school uniforms, including the
Gryffindor (with Hermione varient) and Slytherin uniforms.  The names for
the old uniforms don't have any good way to distinguish them from the new
uniforms.  Also, 973phb (and the associated hips/legs) should distinguish
itself
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?M=hp012
from the almost identical 2004 pattern
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?M=hp050
(I think this is just a matter of saying ". . .with Gray Lines" and ". .
.with Black Lines").

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/